The lake Show

Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yeezy.. What Song?

The all around the world Digital Underground Pac
The Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer of the Roc
I take my chain my 15 seconds of fame
And came back next year with the whole fuckin game
Ain't nobody expected Kanye to end up on top
They expected that College Dropout to drop and then flop
Then maybe he'd stop saving all the good beats for himself
Rocafella’s the only niggas that helped
My money was thinner then Sean Paul go tee hair
Now Jean Paul Gautier cologne fills the air
They say he bougie he big headed
Would you please stop talking bout how my dick head is
Flow infectioues give me 10 seconds
I'll have a buzz bigger than insects in Texas
Its funny how wasn’t nobody was interested
Till the night I almost killed myself in Lexus
Now I am


Now was Kanye the most overlooked? Yes sir
Now is Kanye the most overbooked? Yes sir
Do the fans want the feeling of A Tribe Called Quest
But all they got left is this guy called West
That’ll take Freeway throw him on tracks with Mos Def
Weather you call him Kweli or Kweli
I put him on songs with Jay-Z
I'm the Gap like Bannana Republic and Old Navy
And ooh! it come out sweeter than Old Sadie
Nice as Bun B when I met him at the Source awards
Girl he had with him ass could have won the horse awards
And I was almost famous
Now everybody love Kanye I'm almost Raymond
Some say he arrogant can yall blame him
It was straigt embarrassing how yall played him
Last year shopping my demo I was trying to shine
Every motherfucker told me that I couldn't rhyme
Now I could let these dream killers kill my self esteem
Or use my arrogance as the steam to power my dreams
I use it as my gas so they say that I'm gassed
But without it I'd be last so I ought to laugh
So I don't listen to the suits behind the desk no more
You niggas wear suits cause you can't dress no more
You can't say shit to Kanye West no more
I rocked 20,000 people I was just on tour nigga!
I'm Kon the Louis Vuitton don
Bought my mom a purse now she Louis Vuitton mom
I ain't play the hand I was dealt I changed my cards
I prayed to the skies and I changed my stars
I went to the malls and I balled too hard
Oh my God is that a black card
I turned around and replied why yes
But I prefer the term African American express
Brains, power and muscle like Dame, Puffy & Russell
Your boy back on his hustle you know what I been up to
Killin yall niggas on that lyrical shit
Mayonaisse color Benz I push miracle whips
And I am

No comments: