The lake Show

Photobucket

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

July 7th 2009 will be remembered forever





Today will forever be embedded in everyone who witnessed Michael Jackson's Memorial. I can only speak for myself, but Michael was an idol in my life.. I as well as many as others grew up listening to michael, practicing his dance moves and giving our family some entertainment. Michael will forever live on in/through all of us, it's unfortunate that he had to go so early.. so soon. As all of you may no were not saying good bye to the KING OF POP, as everyday goes by we will continue to listen to Mike, Dance like Mike, Lip Sync as if we were Mike and keep his legacy alive..

GOD BLESS the entire Jackson Family..

1 comment:

NIKE WHEAT said...

THE BLOGS LOOKIN SICK!! hit me up at nikkiwheat.blogspot.com